There are 5 steps to create an effective SEO strategy:
- Creating a Visual Project Map (with tools such as MindMeister) will allow you to group stakeholders, project phases, documents, objectives, etc. in one place.
- Creating a Kanban Board (with tools such as Trello) will allow you to distribute tasks, be transparent with all project stakeholders and be agile in your production.
- Analyze and understand the company for which you are implementing an organic SEO strategy. This step is very important because it will allow you to identify the strong points that you can easily use as leverage, but also to identify the weak points that you will have to correct (or have corrected).
- Analyze and understand the target audience. Before addressing the Google robot, the content on the web is intended for humans. You must imperatively establish the psychological profile of your "ideal client" to know how and where to address your message.
- Set specific and transparent goals. Whether in terms of backlinks, authority, rankings, organic traffic etc... You must establish and set specific objectives, known by all project stakeholders.